Students are admitted to the Safina Nursing Institute Kushtia for a three-year Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery course run by Ad-Din Foundation subject to the following qualifications and conditions.
Eligibility of admission
- The candidate must be a woman, unmarried and a permanent citizen of Bangladesh.
- Applicants must pass HSC or equivalent exam
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA 2.25 in SSC and GPA 2.50 in the HSC exam
- Must be physically and mentally healthy.
- Body height must be at least 4 feet 11 inches.
- Highest age must be 22 till the last date of application
- Candidates who have obtained minimum number in the uniform admission test adopted by the Department of Nursing and Midwifery of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh can apply.
- Preference will be given to science students.
The application should be submitted in the prescribed form provided by the following Nursing Institute run by Ad-Din Foundation.
Safina Nursing Institute, Ad-Din Hospital Adjacent, 19/1 Chand Mohammad Road, Thanapara, Kushtia
Distribution of Forms
Admission Forms and Prospectus must be collected during office hours (from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm) as per the date published in the newspaper.
Form Submission and Attachment
Fill in the application form manually and submit the application form to the institute from which the form was collected during office hours by the date of publication in the newspaper. Cannot participate in oral examination without admission.
The following documents should be attached with the completed application form
- Admission Form Original Receipt of Purchase
- Photocopy of minimum number in uniform admission test taken by Department of Nursing and Midwifery
- Attested photocopy of SSC & HSC or equivalent examination marksheet, Original Certificate / Provisional Certificate and Testimonial
- Recent passport size photo 3 copies
- In case of Post Basic BSc in Nursing Science course, attested certificate of Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery and attested photocopy of Student Registration Card by BNC are required
- Attested photocopy of citizenship certificate issued by local Union Council Chairman or Mayor or Ward Councilor with permanent address
Selection Procedure and Examination Marks
In the uniform admission test adopted by DGNM and BNMC, final selection will be made on the basis of minimum score, oral and health test prescribed by the government.
Marks of Basic in BSc Nursing Science
Marks of Post Basic in BSc Nursing Science
Written and Oral Examination
Marks of Dip-in Nursing Science and Midwifery
|SSC, HAC and Admission Test Results||15|
The date, time and place of oral examination will be informed at the time of withdrawal. During the oral examination, along with the admission letter, the original certificate and number sheet of SSC and HSC or equivalent examination side should be shown.
For the final selection, the candidates will be examined by the doctor of Ad-Din Hospital. Note that if there is a serious health problem, the election of the concerned candidate will be canceled. The cost of health examination will be borne by you.
Final results released
The candidate who will apply to the institute may not get the opportunity to get admission in the institute. The authority will decide which student will be admitted in which institute and it will be published with the result